ARCADIA RAIL SHAW, Brilliant service !

Stevelewis

I would like to once again praise the service received From Arcadia Rail in Shaw ( NR Oldham)

I placed an order with Tim on Saturday 17th Nov at 10-00AM it was delivered today Monday 19th at 09-30 AM

Excellent service considering that the order would have to be packed and taken to the Post Office in a very limited time due to it being Saturday!

The item in question a Brassworks 0 Gauge 80xxx 2-6-4T Loco ( plus a decoder!!)

Always worth giving Tim a ring, he has many surprising items in stock for many scales!

Arcadi Rail's advert appears on the forum category list.

post-10539-0-88148400-1353332708.jpg

Seconded!

I've always found Tim to be my number 1 supplier, nothing is too much trouble and the welcome (& cuppa) is always warm and friendly.

Not to mention that the prices are good and competitive.

Lovely loco, Steve!

Cheers,

John E.

It would be a shame to weather it ---- wouldn't it??

It would be a shame to weather it ---- wouldn't it??

I'd say it depends on whether the rest of your stock is either now or later, weathered! If everything is clean, one weathered loco would look odd perhaps but if everything is weathered, then the clean loco would look rather odd - hey! It's your railway!

Cheers,

John E.

I'd say it depends on whether the rest of your stock is either now or later, weathered! If everything is clean, one weathered loco would look odd perhaps but if everything is weathered, then the clean loco would look rather odd - hey! It's your railway!

Cheers,

John E.

Everything gets weathered eventually!!

I remember my trainspotting days when the only clean things were the , various locos ( Coronations, Princesses, Scots, Jubs etc) passng my primary school on their way in and out of Manchester London Road ( now Piccadilly) on running in turns after overhauls at Crewe!!

Archived