The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

in need of ideas inspiration for virtual lovelyness

witherbrow

good evening gentlemen

some of you may be aware of the pc simulator Railworks, some may also be aware i build scenarios for the game.

Ive built and published over 15 scenarios now all have gone down well, but im in need of a kick start :(

Essentially im asking for your ideas, memories and such so i can create something different in the workshop :)

the routes available to me are:

wcml carsile - glasgow central

ecml york - newcastle

london - brighton main line

bath (green park) - templecombe

the port road line

bristol exeter

oxford - paddington

im open to any ideas you have seen would like to see my mind is a sponge at the moment

many thanks in advance and apologies for bad spelling & grammar

much love - ash

Bath - Templecombe -

Ivo Peters with his movie camera on a tripod at Masbury Summit, with his photographer friend Norman Locket. This was Ivo's favourite location and I believe Ivo's ashes were scattered at this location after his cremation.

Brit15

oxford - paddington

Hi Ash,

How about this - we had Tornado visit on Sunday for the unveiling of the new BR blue paint. The timings for the Southall - Didcot run must be available through one source or another (probably from one of our fellow RMWEB types who works on the big railway) I think it was engine and support coach move and you could thread your way along through the traffic between 81B and 81E. Another interesting one offs would be the visit of either 57604 or the HST in the last few years.

Just a thought!

All the best,

Castle

• RMweb Gold

Tornado's trip to Didcot here:

http://www.uksteam.i.../t12/t1125p.htm

(Towed by 56.312 both ways. Out 56 + coach + Tornado (backwards). Return 56 + Tornado (backwards) + coach.

Sorry on reviewing the video it was:

Out 56 + coach + Tornado (backwards). Return 56 + Tornado (forwards) + coach

ie Tornado facing London on both legs - I was thinking it was turned on Didcot T/T

Archived