Bemo RhB red.

mp55aec

Hi, I know that recently the RhB has changed the tone of the red paint used, but has this been done once before? I ask as I have a Bdt cab coach and ive got a couple of coaches to go with it but they look a lighter red, for ref my Bdt is 3287-123 and coach 3250-131.

Thanks

• RMweb Gold

Not sure what the specs for the paint were and whether they changed but there are three distinct liveries.

RhB swoosh on it's own in a cream colour, RhB swoosh with Rhatische Bahn lettering and the latest with the lettering in the stripe. Something some of the guys on the Grischun forum or yahoo forum will know. Hopefully Dutch Master, on here, might know too ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what the specs for the paint were and whether they changed but there are three distinct liveries.

RhB swoosh on it's own in a cream colour, RhB swoosh with Rhatische Bahn lettering and the latest with the lettering in the stripe. Something some of the guys on the Grischun forum or yahoo forum will know. Hopefully Dutch Master, on here, might know too ;)

Ive taken a good look and the red on coach Bemo  3253 (RhB B2316) is a darker shade than on Bemo 3250 (RhB B2348).

Merry Christmas!

Archived