Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Hi all

Its going to be a short wait for any kind of update as kytes kights have sent me the wrong platform lights so it looks as tho im just going to have to finish off other small jobs around the layout until i get the right lights delivered.

And to be honest i have lost some of the building mojo lately so this will give me a few weeks to collect my thoughts and come up with some ideas for the other side of the layout and to also spend some time weathering some of my stock as the list grows ever longer.

I think a few photos of the newly weathered stock will follow shortly.

Terry

• Like 2

Hi all

Its going to be a short wait for any kind of update as kytes kights have sent me the wrong platform lights so it looks as tho im just going to have to finish off other small jobs around the layout until i get the right lights delivered.

And to be honest i have lost some of the building mojo lately so this will give me a few weeks to collect my thoughts and come up with some ideas for the other side of the layout and to also spend some time weathering some of my stock as the list grows ever longer.

I think a few photos of the newly weathered stock will follow shortly.

Terry

Looking forward to more photos buddy...

Hi terry you'll not be the only one that has slowed down as the dark nights close in. as to bring a little fresh ideas to my larger layout I've decided to build a 6ft x 18 inch end to end layout something to work on the the living room lol

Anything just to keep you interested in the hobby hey.

Terry, any more on the houses you were building ? 

Hi Ralph

No mate not done nothing else to the house i was building as i had to take care of other things on the layout first.but once i start on the town scene the building of houses will soon be in full swing...lucky me,lol.

I do have a fair few other jobs to do first tho like plan out the track plan for the rest of the layout which i will be cracking on with on the run up to xmas.

are they the de icing units..

Nope, they are the hello ones seen on the southern region. They RHTT is blue tanks on container flats that clean all the leaves ff the line and improve traction.

Hope that helps :)

There sandite Rhtt"s :no:  ive just started making my 1st set of de icing units now... :locomotive:  :locomotive:

Yeah i may take one off you but money is a little tight right now as xmas is upon us and i have just spent a grand on a washing machine and fridge freezer as they both decided to pack up last week....bloody typical.... and i was hoping to get the xbox one on release but that may have to wait as well now.

just uploading two new videos to youtube if your interested.they will make their way onto my thread at some point too.

• Like 1

Yeah i may take one off you but money is a little tight right now as xmas is upon us and i have just spent a grand on a washing machine and fridge freezer as they both decided to pack up last week....bloody typical.... and i was hoping to get the xbox one on release but that may have to wait as well now.

just uploading two new videos to youtube if your interested.they will make their way onto my thread at some point too.

No the feeling!! washing machines dont come cheap :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Anything just to keep you interested in the hobby hey.

yeah new end to end coming on got some 009 track and point the other week so i can see a little narrow gauge layout bein made also just got engaged and we expecting me first kid so its all go in my house warley exhaustion this sat to get a few more sound locos reblown  :imsohappy:  :acute:  :yahoo:  :good:

yeah new end to end coming on got some 009 track and point the other week so i can see a little narrow gauge layout bein made also just got engaged and we expecting me first kid so its all go in my house warley exhaustion this sat to get a few more sound locos reblown  :imsohappy:  :acute:  :yahoo:  :good:

Congrats my mate!! may see you at Warley on saturday :sungum:

• 2 weeks later...

congrats on the engagement and child and good luck too.

warley did not dissapoint and a top notch exhibituon once again last weekend end but sadly this time i had little cash to spend as i spent over £600 the day before on the xbox one. So im going well wedged up for warley next year.

• Like 1

congrats on the engagement and child and good luck too.

warley did not dissapoint and a top notch exhibituon once again last weekend end but sadly this time i had little cash to spend as i spent over £600 the day before on the xbox one. So im going well wedged up for warley next year.

thx terry. . your right warley was a great show, a 260 mile round trip but still nether the less ill be goin next year  And as ive only been doing this less than 12 months now i found myself putting the xbox to one side and concentrating on the layout's and its only made easier with having  the spare room to do them in even the fishing gear and mountain bike have had the brush off this year the engagement had been planned for month i just didnt expect the all pregnancy to be so quick its kind of come around real fast . .but not to worry i told the misses if its a boy it can have a horse just like its mother and i said if its a girl she can have a horse to. . .just stay away from my layouts lol 

what the xbox like terry i havent even  had a play on one yet 

Hi guys

Warley is a fair drive for me too around two and half hour each way but well worth it.

The Xbox one is an amazing piece of kit and the graphics are out of this world and very glad I got myself one.

I too stopped playing my 360 for some time to spend what little spare time I have on the layout.

No updates for the layout just yet as I am currently planning the track work on the other side of the layout and need around $300 worth of points which will have to wait until the new year now so any updates won't be until late Jan/Feb time.

I am currently building a very large dmu/emu maintenance shed based on the one at old oak common and measures around 50" inches in length so very big and that should keep me out of trouble for some time.

I could do a video on that I suppose just after Xmas so watch this space.

Terry

• Like 3