RMweb

Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Hi All

This week i received my new addition to the fleet. A limited edition Bachmann class 85. I have been looking for this loco for some time now and managed to get my hands on a brand new one.

All detailing parts have been fitted and now is on the weathering waiting list. 

Drooling over this Sub-sector 85 Terry. A rare beast and quite a find! Top stuff.

Dave

• Like 1

Drooling over this Sub-sector 85 Terry. A rare beast and quite a find! Top stuff.

Dave

LOL yeah you should have seen me when i was opening the box....i was like a kid on christmas day lol. It is a fantastic looking loco and runs like a dream and i feel so lucky to own one as not many people do.

Terry

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just passing quickly yo say 

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and the family

I have been so busy lately have not checked if you have a youtube update. Kal and I have often sat down with a meal to watch your updates. Am so glad you came back from the brink. 

Just passing quickly yo say 

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and the family

I have been so busy lately have not checked if you have a youtube update. Kal and I have often sat down with a meal to watch your updates. Am so glad you came back from the brink. 

Thank you so much Jaz & Kal for all your help and support over the past few days and also for following my progress on Glebe rd junction.

I hope you both have a very merry christmas and a happy new year and that Santa brings you both the locos you both wish for!!!

Terry

• Like 1

Just wanted to wish everyone here on RMWEB and for those that have followed my progress over the last year and for those that i have become friends with that have helped me in one way or another in the past....A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR....And will see you all in the new year with some new fresh ideas and plans and lots of more building work on the layout (hopefully).

Best wishes

Terry

• Like 7