RMWeb Taunton Members Day 2013- Do we know the line up yet

mozzer models

• RMweb Gold

the sunday lineup layouts etc

I believe Stubby is probably still hoping to get the modules into the larger hall (but I don't think the good Cap'n is any more playing ball on that one than he was a few months ago).  But if you fancy building a module, especially a corner module, I think you are likely to receive a big welcome from Stu ;) 

• RMweb Gold

I'm sure the good Captain will make his announcement when all is finalised in his own mind and he has written the entry in his 'Capt'n log'.  :)  

As always I'm sure the line up will be good. (And I wonder where the pasties will come from this year...)

Regards,

Nick.

I believe Stubby is probably still hoping to get the modules into the larger hall (but I don't think the good Cap'n is any more playing ball on that one than he was a few months ago).  But if you fancy building a module, especially a corner module, I think you are likely to receive a big welcome from Stu ;) 

No chanch of me building a Module in time & if i did it would not fit in the car as i am taking my On30 layout

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/33732-coombe-rock-minerals-0n30/page-4&do=findComment&comment=902150

Archived