Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

News from Nuremberg Toy Fair

Andy Y

good that they are bringing my hobbies closer together..

business plan ; curry house with lapdancing zone , that stocks model railway items - Have I missed any essentials ?

Yes,

also a bar stocking real ale!

Dave

They didn't have anything like this at Warley !

Preiser__xl.jpg

Samba dancers on the Preiser stand at Nuremburg.

You can clearly see the back to back measurements are wildly different, so much for German quality control.................................

• RMweb Premium

They didn't have anything like this at Warley !

Preiser__xl.jpg

Samba dancers on the Preiser stand at Nuremburg.

You can clearly see the back to back measurements are wildly different, so much for German quality control.................................

After careful examination I have come to the conclusion that they are of different gauges,

Ask your local Presier stockist; however I think you may find they've sold out but ask them if they're doing any beavers yet.

Apparently the staff on the Busch stand found they couldn't employ them, they weren't even Brazilians.

There is a 45 minute Eisenbahnromantik show report now on the YouTube channel.  I watched it the other night and there were some unable to keep a straight face whilst talking about the Pole dancers!

Archived