Go to page.....possible?

Sorry if this is a daft question, or has been covered before but...

I know that you can easily go to the first or last page, but is there any facility to go to a particular page in the body of a topic with numerous pages?

Chaz

• RMweb Gold

Click where it says eg "Page 1 of 12 " and it will then open " jump to page box"

Unfortunately that's not working properly at present, there is a bug.

Workaround: It will go to page 1. When it appears, delete the trailing & in the browser address bar and press Enter.

Martin.

Workaround: It will go to page 1. When it appears, delete the trailing & in the browser address bar and press Enter.

Martin.

Thanks Martin for the "fix". Although it makes the facility a bit clumsy it's still useful.

Chaz

Martin.

I tried this Martin, what exactly do you mean by the trailing & in the browser address bar? I have looked all round and cannot find &. If it helps I am looking in the Creative Photography topic.

Where there's loads of chaff I go to last page and if its still full of chaff I go elsewhere rather than get a headache looking for the modelling bits. This forum is running so slow on my PC that I can't be a$$ed hanging around waiting for each page to turn these days.

• RMweb Gold

I tried this Martin, what exactly do you mean by the trailing & in the browser address bar? I have looked all round and cannot find &. If it helps I am looking in the Creative Photography topic.

Hi Geoff,

After entering the page number you require, it will go to page 1 of the topic and you will see this at the top of your screen:

post-1103-0-83941000-1360253876.png

1. click in the browser address bar.

2. delete the & character at the end of the address (boxed yellow above). Don't delete anything else.

3. press the Enter key on the keyboard.

regards,

Martin.

• 1 month later...

Archived