Long Rock Sea Wall Breach - anyone have any pix I could use?

Coombe Barton

I've got plenty of summer pix of the sea wall at Long Rock but none of the storm breach that occurred a couple of years ago. (the summer pix are from the dogs favourite beach closest to the campsite)

If you have any, would you consider letting me use one for a lecture I'm giving on long term contingency planning linked to analysis of climate change evidence? My audience is mainly postgraduate overseas students who need to be able to manipulate data and use it. I would only be using the pic to illustrate the power of the sea. 

This has relevance to many of our students - those from Bangladesh will need to take this very seriously. Sorting out evidence from hype is difficult - that's what I want to try to demystify.

The reason for Long Rock is that Sainsbury's are building a supermarket on the ex-heliport, and they have taken steps to raise the supermarket structure so that it's very much less likely to get flooded if (when) such an event were to occur again. Any quality would do. I only need one as an illustration.

If you are able to help, thanks in advance.

Archived