Warminster Model Railway And Transport Exhibition 16th Feb 2013

Temeraire

• RMweb Premium

Warminster Model Railway And Transport Exhibition 2013

The Warminster Model Railway And Transport Exhibition, presented by the Warminster And District Model Railway Group, will be held at Warminster Sports Centre (next to Kingdown School) at Woodcock Road, Warminster, BA12 9DQ, on Saturday 16 February 2013. The show runs from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. 

There are scheduled 17 plus layouts and static displays. Extensive trade support. Diecast models. Transport books. DVDs. Model showcases. Pre-owned model railway sales. Taylyllyn Preservation Society. 

Admission prices: Adults £5, OAPs £4, Children (up to 14 years of age) £2. Or family ticket (entry for two adults and two children) £12. Further details from the Secretary, Reg Tudgay, telephone 01985 213458. 

An historic bus will offer free transport to and from Warminster town centre and the Sports Centre. There is free parking outside the venue. Full access for dsabled visitors. Refreshments available.

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all,

Just thought I'd start a thread about this exhibition as there doesn't seem to be any mention of it elsewhere. All the details were lifted from another site so I take no responsibility for their accuracy other than to say I will be there with Hampshire Hog and his layout 'Leaford', so come and say hello!

• RMweb Premium

I shall be there with "Holm" but have no idea who else will be there.

It does seem to be a 'Stealth' exhibition as I have seen no on-line mention of it anywhere (ad in the RM), I only found the details by Google!

Archived