North London Line or Watford DC lines station

modeler123

Hello all,

as i have recently completed a model of moorgate widened line platforms i have decided to start something new. my layout, yet to be named, is based on a north london line station between cannonbury and stratford.

it has 2 platforms and it is only 4' by 1'. it is run by a mixture of dmus and class 37 hauled trains. it is based in the 80s.

I use classes 37, 108, 08 and 86.

it could be on the watord dc lines but i need to decide.  :sungum:

Hello all, I have decided to model the new north main line, plus an underground or preserved line. I don't have any underground trains but i do have a class 52 for the preserved line suplemented by a pannier tanks.post-13817-0-04785200-1360599808_thumb.jpg here is a picture of the layout with dmu on semi fast service from Aylesbury. It is going towards paddington because marleybone is closed. 

To supplement the class 108s I imagine a central trains service once a day to london paddington from manchester via birmingham and banbury traverses the new north main line single track using class 158s. I would liike to replace this service with class 165s but can i get a body shell and just swap them?

Archived