Arriva Trains Wales Class 67 and the 59s...!

Multiple identity account 2

Hey,

I just realized that Dapol have a Arriva Trains Wales Class 67 in the list of forthcoming releases. Product code is 2D-010-000, when is it due? Will it be before April. And will there be coaches and a DVT available to go along with it?

I am looking forward to this Class 67 along with the Hornby one to put in my showcase. I am also looking forward to a Class 59 in DB Schenker livery 2D-005-002. Is that also due soon or is it still in the design phase?

Cheers,

Jeremiah.

• RMweb Premium

I would expect to see the 67 before the 59, as it is an existing model with a new livery where as the 59 is an all new model, and so far I don't think that there have been any updates on this.

The reason I asked is because I'll have an uncle who will be coming down from the UK sometime in April. Hence the question. I have no issues with waiting, It's just that we can't afford to pay P&P for international routes as they are 45 quid or more. That's either half the price of a loco or the same price as a sentinel. If Dapol doesn't have it out by April there's no issues - I'll opt for the 00 scale Hornby version. We get visits from England once in a blue moon, so when we do I normally purchase quite a bit of N gauge and 00 gauge models which I don't have to pay a ton on P&P as they are delivered to England itself (and mostly from one retailer). I wasn't desperate as you made it seem.

Archived