Bachmann 0n30 Heisler.

Stevelewis

Has  any one out  there  bought  the long awaited Stearns_Heisler?

I bought one  today  and  I'm quite impressed  with it ( i did not think I would be  as I am more into the 0n30 Mallets)  anyway the Heisler  runs  very smoothly  and is powerful  ( I am awaiting the arrival of the Tsunami Sound Module in the UK)

Just one query the lights  are far too bright for an early Heisler,  according to the instructions  they are dimmable  via F!, but this does not  work ( neither does any other function  from 2  to 16!)  I have tried  a decoder reset a couple of times but to no avail.

Does any one have any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

What Decoder do you have in it.

David

A Brit in the USA

Has  any one out  there  bought  the long awaited Stearns_Heisler?

I bought one  today  and  I'm quite impressed  with it ( i did not think I would be  as I am more into the 0n30 Mallets)  anyway the Heisler  runs  very smoothly  and is powerful  ( I am awaiting the arrival of the Tsunami Sound Module in the UK)

Just one query the lights  are far too bright for an early Heisler,  according to the instructions  they are dimmable  via F!, but this does not  work ( neither does any other function  from 2  to 16!)  I have tried  a decoder reset a couple of times but to no avail.

Does any one have any ideas?

Archived