Rebuilt Patriot

Jonmacc

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

After looking through all my books I can't find a pic good enough to help the steps are always in the way. What I am planning to do with my scots and patriots is to buy the ones from comet models and just copy the Hornby ones as they look to be in the right place 

• RMweb Gold

I did dig out my locomotive profile no 1 scots which was packed away for the house move which upset the wife I think I'll served. Even that's of no use. Are you able to get down to see ether of the serving scots

I did dig out my locomotive profile no 1 scots .....Even that's of no use. ....

Was there no works drawing in the book?

I'm a bit far away from both of the working Scots, unfortunately....

There is one distant photo here of the arrangement under a rebuilt Royal Scot....and a close-up of 46115 here. Would these be of any use?

• RMweb Gold

Yes but the works drawing still as the foot steps drawn on it so it's not that much better then. A photo I did hope it might have omitted the steps but no.

Yes but the works drawing still as the foot steps drawn on it so it's not that much better then. A photo I did hope it might have omitted the steps but no.

• RMweb Gold

I've not forgotten after spending the day looking for pictures uploading software updating it and even getting the pc to the find it wireless all that hard work shot down because I can't find a printer cable. so it is The town tomorrow to get new cable this time I won't put it away for safety 

I've not forgotten after spending the day looking for pictures uploading software updating it and even getting the pc to the find it wireless all that hard work shot down because I can't find a printer cable. so it is The town tomorrow to get new cable this time I won't put it away for safety 

e e cummings would have been proud of you.

• RMweb Gold

I. might lose the odd thing from time to time but I know a man who lost a piller drill once we were working on the night shift he was drilling away happily we went for dinner. Afterwards I went back to my grinder machine half an hour later I hard the forman yelling at my pall to stop pi$$ing about and get on  with his work. He took the forman to he's work area showed him the work he had done then a gap then the work to be done. Forman says "and" mate gose where the machine gone. Some how in half an hour a 2ton 3 headed drill had gone wlkies

Archived