JTA /JUA loads other than stone and sand

22 October 2004 at Edge Hill, apparently having already been down to EMR (scrap terminal) on the docks. This was shortly after these wagons had been acquired by VTG, but before any had received their new owner's grey paint job.

VTG26833 originally from the Ravenscraig fleet; ARC buff livery w/ blue logo; this wagon actually had a "PR" prefix to the number and the "VTG" in the box where the TOPS code was supposed to go

VTG26577 originally from the South Wales fleet; TOPS code JUA; in the ex-BSC blue livery w/ red oxide rotary end*, each letter, log etc. painted out with a separate black patch

VTG26624 South Wales fleet; TOPS code JUA; same "livery" as previous

VTG26540 Teesside fleet; TOPS code JUA; Yeoman grey livery, didn't note whether the logo had been patched out or not

VTG26613 South Wales fleet; TOPS code JUA; heavily patched blue as previous

VTG26607 South Wales fleet; TOPS code JUA; heavily patched blue as previous

VTG26601 South Wales fleet; TOP code n/k; heavily patched blue as previous

2 similar wagons that I couldn't get numbers for and which I don't have any livery down for

A number (4 or 5, I think) of the Tiphook JNA wagons (like this: http://ukrailwaypics.smugmug.com/UKRailRollingstock/J-/JNA-Tiphook-bogie-scrap-box/16870790_W5DcKR#!i=1274004426&k=B62kvqF) all in black.

Jim

Archived