Meadow Lane TMD

Lochnagar

Lovely stuff.

Do you have a trackplan or overhead shot? Just like to see the relationship of all the elements together.

Staying tuned...BR blue looks well suited to it :D

Thanks. Yes still working on trackplan, will be up by xmas as will pics, it's due another running session as theres a few new locos to play with. 

I have a fair bit of BR blue stock, but the majority allowed onto Meadow Lane will be of the run down BR 'banger blue' variety as was commonplace in the early '90s. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks. Yes still working on trackplan, will be up by xmas as will pics, it's due another running session as theres a few new locos to play with. 

I have a fair bit of BR blue stock, but the majority allowed onto Meadow Lane will be of the run down BR 'banger blue' variety as was commonplace in the early '90s.

Christmas 2014? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Probably, can't find any software to make one without resorting to hand drawn which is a bit rubbish. I have a mac and it's proving difficult to do properly!

How about a series of elevated photos?

• Like 1

Probably, can't find any software to make one without resorting to hand drawn which is a bit rubbish. I have a mac and it's proving difficult to do properly!

iDraw is not bad if you don't want to get into Illustrator.

• Like 1

Guest Digital

How about a series of elevated photos?

That would be ideal and would not take long.

you could stitch them together to make a small panorama.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, layout will be at Nottingham show. . along with some new locos and stock. The plan is to run the two different periods due to an influx of new 'toys' in both eras. 

Although I haven't decided weather to have one era per day or swap over midday on both days so folks get to see both if they want to. Anyway we shall see. . 

Looking forward to giving the Colas 70 it's first outing  :)

Edited by Lochnagar
  • Like 1

Yep, layout will be at Nottingham show. . along with some new locos and stock. The plan is to run the two different periods due to an influx of new 'toys' in both eras. 

Although I haven't decided weather to have one era per day or swap over midday on both days so folks get to see both if they want to. Anyway we shall see. . 

Looking forward to giving the Colas 70 it's first outing  :)

Any pics of your Colas 70 :locomotive:

• Like 1

Have a look in the latest Rail Express to see my 70805, or 70801 on the Colas 70 thread on here. But heres a pic of some others I did for Colas. . 70802/3 and 4. Safe to say I don't plan on doing anymore for a good long while as they're a real pig to respray and prep!  :)

post-9660-0-86557600-1393979199_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lochnagar
  • Like 4

Have a look in the latest Rail Express to see my 70805, or 70801 on the Colas 70 thread on here. But heres a pic of some others I did for Colas. . 70802/3 and 4. Safe to say I don't plan on doing anymore for a good long while as they're a real pig to respray and prep!  :)

attachicon.gifIMG_1927.jpg

like those, nice job, 

personally I prefer the orange end to the washed out yellow ends, orange with a yellow stripe or flash might have looked better as a full livery not split as Colas have done.

Edited by Ralph
  • Like 1