"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

Was the building ready made Hornby of some sort. or did you make it yourself... looks good the way you have put it with the flocking up the side and on the roof... great idea that mate, as it look as if if been there for years....

Jamie

Was the building ready made Hornby of some sort. or did you make it yourself... looks good the way you have put it with the flocking up the side and on the roof... great idea that mate, as it look as if if been there for years....

Jamie

Its Hornby Skaledale building,thinks its from the coal mining theme... :senile:

Ile keep you posted Ian,do you want anymore splithead noses??

cheers neil..

yeah please. i didnt know if you were getting my messages or not im goin to preston this week but if your goin rainhill ive a mate with a stall there or post 

got some exciting news for my layout but ill keep it for my undate sunday 

cheers ian 

• Like 1

yeah please. i didnt know if you were getting my messages or not im goin to preston this week but if your goin rainhill ive a mate with a stall there or post 

got some exciting news for my layout but ill keep it for my undate sunday 

cheers ian 

Ile pm you Ian,not sure if i can get weekend off work...

cheers neil..

Hi Neil

Quality work mate, its the Llanberis show this weekend, Peter is there with Water Mill Halt, but i'm not planning on going, dont know if you knew it was Thursday till Sunday...

Great work on the layout bud

Jamie

I like the pillar box, I pass one quite often, and it too is really covered in vegetation. Looks really good.

Also like the colour mix of trees,so many people put down just one colour, and there is some 'deep shadows' which is what happens in reality. Nice work.

Edited by Jaz

Yer its always good to have mixs of coloured trees,rather than just one colour green. :no:

I buy the trees from Green Scenics,they arrive in box.

Then its matter of spray glue and coloured scatter mixes....

post-10160-0-54453400-1393801277_thumb.jpg

These types of tree are called "seamoss" i normaly buy this at Warely show at N.E.C

• Like 3