"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

Kal and I were both chatting about how you do a great job with cork tiles to make the rocky hillside. 

Jaz,you should give it go!! :paint: took me few weeks to do,but was worth the wait :sungum:

Looking great

David

Your layout coming along good David :locomotive:

Yes...Jaz

I can say that cork is awesome to see that Neil as done, I remember the first time I meet Neil at his club and I was amazed how good and so simple and effective it looked to....

Good way of using all the scrap ends of the cork you end up with and the off-cuts, what better way is there than to use it doing a cork wall.

Great job Neil mate...

Jamie

Yes...Jaz

I can say that cork is awesome to see that Neil as done, I remember the first time I meet Neil at his club and I was amazed how good and so simple and effective it looked to....

Good way of using all the scrap ends of the cork you end up with and the off-cuts, what better way is there than to use it doing a cork wall.

Great job Neil mate...

Jamie

Here is "old photo" of me starting the cork walling project...using scraps of cork :paint:

post-10160-0-30356900-1390438941_thumb.jpg

I love the way you colour it up, so it just catches your eye,it's stuff like the weathering of your buildings, that blend them into a complete picture, that I like so much about your layouts. Attention to detail  :sungum: what more can you ask.

I love the way you colour it up, so it just catches your eye,it's stuff like the weathering of your buildings, that blend them into a complete picture, that I like so much about your layouts. Attention to detail  :sungum: what more can you ask.

Glad you like it Jaz!!! :no:

Mate

We enjoy it every time we go, it a excellent club, and just what you expect from a club, where you can have a go at anything with out any hassles, where all voices are herd and taken into account.  You always get the one odd bod I guess but its not controlled by just one or two that have there say and expect the rest to follow without a word. I look forward to doing more in the future.

Jamie

Mate

We enjoy it every time we go, it a excellent club, and just what you expect from a club, where you can have a go at anything with out any hassles, where all voices are herd and taken into account.  You always get the one odd bod I guess but its not controlled by just one or two that have there say and expect the rest to follow without a word. I look forward to doing more in the future.

Jamie

Glad you and Ray are enjoying the club :no: Steve was pleased to meet you the other night :sungum:

• Like 1