Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

Hi Neil

Great photos mate, Is the Llangollen Gala on Sat 27th & Sun 28th this weekend Neil...?

Hope you are doing Ok mate, and looking forward to catching up with you soon after I have come back from ELR Gala also on this weekend, and I think Barrow Hill as a Gala on to.

Jamie

Hi Neil

Great photos mate, Is the Llangollen Gala on Sat 27th & Sun 28th this weekend Neil...?

Hope you are doing Ok mate, and looking forward to catching up with you soon after I have come back from ELR Gala also on this weekend, and I think Barrow Hill as a Gala on to.

Jamie

Yer this saturday is Llangollen railway :locomotive:  :locomotive: im looking forward to going along the new track upto Corwin... :locomotive:

• Like 1

Hi Neil

Yes I mentioned to Ray & Polly... have a great time mate...

Have you bought 'the BRM Guide to... Track Plans & Layout Design' I bought mine to day out of 'WHSmiths' and I also down loaded it to my iPad... there are some good layouts in the book.... £5.99

Jamie

I'm looking forward to the ELR weekend, stopping in Premier Inn with family so should be a good weekend bud...

Jamie

• Like 1

just catching up with Banks Road, I love the 150/1 next to the 108.

Cheers my mate...

Hi Neil

Yes I mentioned to Ray & Polly... have a great time mate...

Have you bought 'the BRM Guide to... Track Plans & Layout Design' I bought mine to day out of 'WHSmiths' and I also down loaded it to my iPad... there are some good layouts in the book.... £5.99

Jamie

I'm looking forward to the ELR weekend, stopping in Premier Inn with family so should be a good weekend bud...

Jamie

ELR should have some nice 37s running for you... :locomotive:

• Like 2

Still debating whether to keep the 150 or modify it to a class 950. It looks nice in Regional Railways. But I still want a track inspection train.

I would imagine that Bachmann are probably waiting for some one to comision it, but it would make a nice project

Hi Neil

Yes I bought my Class 950 001 in Network Rail (Yellow) from R3ReSprays last year back in Bonny bridge in Scotland when they were selling there DRS Transfers and Locos and coaches all of which were unique

Its a nice model...

Jamie

• Like 1

Glad I bought my HST in Network Rail (Yellow) and I have now got all 5 coaches including the pantograph coach, I bought the latest MK3 Network Rail coaches that Horny have recently bought out...

Jamie

Very nice Jamie!!!! you must bring them for running session on "banks road" soon...

Hey Neil

It would be nice to bring my HST and 5 Network Rail coaches to Bank Road and take some photos of it.... I have not yet chipped the HST's yet... will it still run on Banks Road or Not mate...

Jamie

The clubshop has some 8 and 21 pin chips forsale at the moment :no:  :declare:

• Like 1