"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been busy adding more detail to banks road last few weeks,plus had alot visitors to club house to see layout since its been in this months magazine,lots of help and kindness too👍

220412 banks road dsc_5894.jpeg

• Like 5

On 16/10/2022 at 00:55, saxokid said:

Dutch 37046 light engine through banks road this morning..

42828979-C2DE-4BC7-AFE3-25F24951E1AC.jpeg

53645A1C-98AD-496F-9D6C-067CC079C760.jpeg

71933B08-A31F-4283-BD73-A67A9F5A4412.jpeg

The top picture is absolutely stunning. Takes the viewer straight to the four foot. Captures the "weight" of the loco. I rate it as probably one of the best model diesel pictures I have seen.

Lovely modelling going on by the way,  its a massive long thread, just nipped back a few pages and am mightily impressed.

Best wishes

TT100 Diesels

• Friendly/supportive 1

4 hours ago, TT100 Diesels said:

The top picture is absolutely stunning. Takes the viewer straight to the four foot. Captures the "weight" of the loco. I rate it as probably one of the best model diesel pictures I have seen.

Lovely modelling going on by the way,  its a massive long thread, just nipped back a few pages and am mightily impressed.

Best wishes

TT100 Diesels

Are thank you TT100 Diesel so very kind,ive been building this exhibition 00 gauge layout at my model club on n off for last 17 years..👍🤩

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DavidMcKenzie said:

Congratulations on the magazine publications🤩. Shows the layout off nicely. Great to see the 'full' layout in one photo as well. 

All the best,

Dave

Are thanks Dave,its taken me 17 years building banks road,and then tempting to pop in main model railway magazine too😍

• Like 1

• 5 months later...