Hi love your layout Can i ask how the warehouse buildings were made or are they some think you have bought where did you get them. Regards Richard

Welcome to Pendeford Sidings UkxGreeny, the warehouse models are from the Walthers Cornerstone range the longer of the two is the River City Textiles model, if i remember rightly this is two kits joined together, the other rail served warehouse is there Heritage Furniture Background Building. I found them great models to build and the range is awesome with plenty of choice.

Simon

Some more pictures from Marks visit to Pendeford and Newhaven 

14227090220_eb4df058e5_c.jpgMark shunts Target 48 by bescotbeast, on Flickr

Marks Class 117 T305

14227075768_2e21a29f6c_c.jpgT305 in trouble by bescotbeast, on Flickr

14227238447_0fd2bc8102_c.jpgCar park view by bescotbeast, on Flickr

and the last departure of the day 6A28 Pendeford Sidings to Willesden Speedlink Trunk service

14410320171_0a0dd6fcd3_c.jpg6A28 ready to depart by bescotbeast, on Flickr

Simon

• Like 7

Following on from Marks visit on his last day here we both went to the Chatham model railway show where I purchased some new wagons and a ballast applicator with suitable ballast. So work has slowly commenced on ballasting the layout.

14480108463_89d2644996_c.jpgballast picture by bescotbeast, on Flickr

And of course no shot of Pendeford Sidings wouldn't be complete without Jocko "photobombing" it

14436850096_5867028648_c.jpgAttack of the 100ft Cat by bescotbeast, on Flickr

Here he is taking in my work with a critical swish of his tail.  :nono:

Simon

• Like 8

As promised i've some progress to report as well as anew loco to add to the fleet.

14520877145_f9a35cffc6_b.jpg47003 by bescotbeast, on Flickr

some new wagons

14334233870_351e878d9d_b.jpgSPA wagons by bescotbeast, on Flickr

ballasting is slowly making progress

14334283669_6130c18067_b.jpgPendeford wharf with ballast by bescotbeast, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Simon

• Like 8

very nice, managed to miss this before. Just had a quick skim read and it's all looking very good.

Followed

Nestor

Thanks for the feedback Nestor, the qualities not top notch i'll admit but it gives me pleasure and it's the best I've managed so far.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the feedback Nestor, the qualities not top notch i'll admit but it gives me pleasure and it's the best I've managed so far.

But at the end of the day, surely as long as a model pleases the builder, what more matters with a home layout? It's all for our own enjoyment any way :)

Nestor