Tank Implosion

Porcy Mane

Done a quick search of the forum and seems like nobody has posted this You tube video before.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zz95_VvTxZM?rel=0" frameborder="0" iframe>

The implosion happens a little faster than the old school experiment using a gallon tin and some boiling water.

Porcy

Edit: Seems like my browser isn't allowing me to fully embed the video. Apologies to those who can't see the link.

Done a quick search of the forum and seems like nobody has posted this You tube video before.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zz95_VvTxZM?rel=0" frameborder="0" iframe>

It looks like this is some sort of safety demonstration, e.g. the tank won't rupture even if it implodes.

And +1 for the Alan Parsons soundtrack. :)

Cheers

David

Ive had similar effects ,,when crossing some high Alpine passes a few years ago, we had some bottle of coke in the car distort and leak everywhere due to the height, I wonder  if track altitude has to be taken into account when crossing mountain ranges with tanks, Dont think the S&C or Beattock would come into account lol.

it's the 'embed' bit that stuffs it up, your link still takes you off site to a full screen rather than showing it in the topic. You need the version of the URL with 'watch?' in it to get it to display here.

In my browser iframes are always blocked as you never know what nasty stuff they contain. Your embedding doesn't work for me (none of them do) - yet the clear external honest and clear url jump to youtube works fine.

It is just the same problem when folk put up an image trapped inside url jump both are removed from the page.

Archived