What happened to Channel 4's Derail?

New_Expensive_Teeth

I can remember a documentary called "Derail" on channel 4, it was an excellent production detailing disasters such as the Armagh train crash and a german railway worker who sabotaged trains to gain compensation money.  My question is in the title - where did it go?

I cannot find VHS or DVD copies anywhere, neither can I find the 4 episodes on youtube or other video sites :(

Thanks in advance for any information, thank you even more for links if any.

I inherited copies of the four programs from the Channel Four series Derail on two DVD-R discs These were made by a friend who has since passed away by recording the orignal TV episodes. I do not have a cover sleeve for the series but I intend to make one up later when i have more information.  

I may be able to have these copied but do not have the facilities to do so myself.

Hope this helps!

I inherited copies of the four programs from the Channel Four series Derail on two DVD-R discs These were made by a friend who has since passed away by recording the orignal TV episodes. I do not have a cover sleeve for the series but I intend to make one up later when i have more information.  

I may be able to have these copied but do not have the facilities to do so myself.

Hope this helps!

Intriguing, I may have a tape myself, but I've since lost it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived