axbridge station

Adamphillip

• 1 month later...

time for me to write a long list of stuff i want/need for the region/period I'm doing

details of the layout so far:

somewhere in Cornwall between a sea port similar to weymouth with a sizeable yard and a station on the mainline to Penzance

It is the main station for the town and usually has trains terminate here unless it's for the port

it has overhead electric and 3rd rail all the way to the port/seafront

there are holiday trains operated by a heritage society using old Mk1 stock

more to follow

took some photos with a short sequence starting with the class 92 heading to the harbor with an empty container train. shortly after the class 37 comes up from the harbor with a heritage set of Mk1's that stops in the station then leaves for part unknown and once the line cleared a 101 DMU arrives from the mainline and head through to the harbour. also some pictures of the venus and some cottages. you'll need to have an outlook account to view as i can't be bothered to share any other way https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5D5ECAA66C87BDA!652&authkey=!AChwcZV-K6AdTLI&ithint=folder%2c

or not X3

container_pick_up_by_adamphillip-d79sqik

coming_out_the_tunnel_by_adamphillip-d79sitting_in_the_station__kinda__by_adamphand_away_we_go_again_by_adamphillip-d79snext_arrival_by_adamphillip-d79sreb.jpgease_it_into_the_platform_by_adamphillipoff_over_the_bridge_to_the_harbor_by_adainto_the_short_tunnel_to_the_harbor_by_athe_railway_cottages_by_adamphillip-d79s

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived