Mehano Alpine Express

Edge

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001D7WWSM/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hi Guys,

The Mehano alpine express train set is on Amazon for £12 right now! Track, transformer, loco, and three wagons for that price is astonishingly good in my opinion. I ordered two and got them last night and was very happy with the results. The loco, while basic, runs beautifully and the wagons are wonderfully detailed with NEM coupler pockets. The controller is damn good too

Very happy customer

Had it all hooked up last night, and the engine, whilst a bit crude, runs as smooth as silk. All of the wagons also have roco/Hornby close couplers on them and there are a few spare in the set anyway. I think you'd probably pay close to £12 for the ten of those :) 

The whole set is wonderfully robust. My dog decided that he was going to play tennis with the loco at one point, and it all still worked perfectly :) a wonderful little set!

only one now .cheers .grandsons first electric train and he is a train fanatic at two  and half ,bedroom stuffed full of Thomas and loves the North Norfolk Railway as long as its not too loud and hissey .

The tiniest word of caution though, the sets look like they've been sitting in a warehouse for a very long time. My examples arrived in filthy boxes and had desiccated rubber bands in them. Just a word of caution for the sake of the carpet :)

• RMweb Premium

The tiniest word of caution though, the sets look like they've been sitting in a warehouse for a very long time. My examples arrived in filthy boxes and had desiccated rubber bands in them. Just a word of caution for the sake of the carpet :)

Thanks for the warning but it's ok, I'm fully passed out with the duster.

Archived