Scalescenes T009 Modern Industrial Building

Hello everyone, just a quick question.

Would the Scalescenes T009 Modern Industrial Building be too modern for a 1960's layout? I have a feeling that buildings like this would have started in the 70's, but I have no hard evidence either way.

What do you all think?

Regards,

Neil.

post-17415-0-13909800-1372817522.jpg

Hello Neil,

Im no expert but think i started to notice such building designs from the eighties.You could get away with bottom brick part the top would have been more corrugate iron or glass or mix of both with a more pitched roof. Thats how i rememeber the enigineering shops i worked in from seventies onward and i believe some of them building dated before the 2nd world war.still had some fasteners in place where blackout had been put up.So i was told .It had predominately glass walls and looked quite modern..Alas all gone now to housing.

Tel

Hi, Set in the 60s but the workshops could be of any earlier age, surely? 2 or 3 of the free warehouse downloads built back to back would be quite 60-ish...

Juss' finkin....

Doug

Thanks Guys. I think you have confirmed what I already knew - too modern for my period. There are no problems in finding of period examples to scratch build, but I particularly liked the look of this one.

Cheers, Neil.

Archived