Threads up to date....Blogs aren't!

Well, I've come to the conclusion Threads are now a better bet than Blogs if only because RMweb4 automatically keeps the former up to date whereas WB Blogs are still stuck on planet 2009.

We're eight days into January and any updates I've made to the WB since December 31st might as well not be there. blink.gif

Ugh ugh.....looks like this has appeared in the wrong place.....

• RMweb Gold

Well, I've come to the conclusion Threads are now a better bet than Blogs if only because RMweb4 automatically keeps the former up to date whereas WB Blogs are still stuck on planet 2009.

We're eight days into January and any updates I've made to the WB since December 31st might as well not be there. blink.gif

LG

Broken software unfortunately, Andy is working on a solution but I guess all of these evening slow running sessions/cut outs are going to be getting in the way of a blog fix.

If you set the date manually to December 31st and also change the time, the new post will appear at the top of the list, and I think also appears on the new content (but not active topics) list

On mine I have started posting with the time set to 23:50 and add a minute to the time with each post (so its always kept at the top.)

Archived