Graham Farish Magnum Layout

Hi folks , I finally get the chance to build my N gauge layout, is there anyone out there who knows the track requirements for Magnum layout, I've looked at many track plans & the magnum plan appears to have most of what I can fit on the space I have available . At the moment I have 180 x 80 mm with possibility of further 120 x 80 as long as its storage yard without scenery, all help gratefully received

• RMweb Premium

It would vary depending on which version you were wanting to build. The first couple needed the GF brand track if I remember correctly but the later ones worked with peco track.

It would vary depending on which version you were wanting to build. The first couple needed the GF brand track if I remember correctly but the later ones worked with peco track.

Hi folks , I finally get the chance to build my N gauge layout, is there anyone out there who knows the track requirements for Magnum layout, I've looked at many track plans & the magnum plan appears to have most of what I can fit on the space I have available . At the moment I have 180 x 80 mm with possibility of further 120 x 80 as long as its storage yard without scenery, all help gratefully received

. Kris many thanks for your reply, setrack plan book is not dated however magnum layout is quoted as 9730' cheers Peter

Archived