An ultra-flat, ultra cheap, ultra simple low relief model......

It's been pretty quiet on the card scene of late, just in case there are some of you who aren't sun worshipers and want something simple, print this out on A4 paper [the building will be about 90mm high at the right sizing and exactly fits one half of a sheet of A4] and stick your own company name and logo on the front. It'll make a nice alternative use of time to watching the Royal Baby hysteria on the idiots lantern........[Donning tin hat as I reach for my coat/flak-jacket...]

post-106-0-09119300-1374605140_thumb.jpg

This was the first model I designed, made and had published, I won't say by whom as they won't appreciate the hate mail for encouraging me. The 'white bits' on the print-out are an attempt at making a model for under 10p, they are a means of saving printer ink, the 'Packeto Corno-Flako' was already to hand.

post-106-0-95957600-1374605426.jpg

Poop-poop!

Doug

[now where did I put that old Doctor Spock, I know where I'll send it...]

What model lorry is that?

Hullo, Gareth, it's a Cooper Craft AEC, also available as a tanker.

Doug

Hi, Aus, Hi, Andy, I'm in the process of sorting through my 'pooter files, I'll see what else I've got. I did some 'Pick, Mix and Stick' prototypes a couple of years ago hoping a commercial concern would take them on, a low level modern office block and some bits for an old workshop....

Poop-poop!

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Archived