Bexham south coast N gauge DCC

shreives

Well some more progress has been made. Unfortunately not by myself it has all been Graham's had work although I am half way through the station canopies at the moment I will put some pictures up of those when there finished.

Graham has been busy doing all the electrics on the layout and everything is now wired up after 7 and half hours so thank you very much graham .

post-3608-0-80686300-1384242939_thumb.jpg

post-3608-0-42929900-1384242954_thumb.jpg

post-3608-0-38772100-1384243034_thumb.jpg

post-3608-0-56841700-1384243122_thumb.jpg

Stuart

• Like 6

Thanks Pete graham has done all the work though so I can't take any credit for it .

David thank you for the links i will certainly have a good look through them.

Thanks graham with out your hard work there wouldn't be any pictures to take

Stuart

• Like 1

Thanks Steve it was nice to get stuck into abit of modelling today and actually do something for the layout as graham has done everything else. Just need to make the next set for the other platform and get them painted and fitted .

Stuart

Hi Stuart. It can be hard finding time! Especially with work and family commitments. How about nse white for the panalling with nse red for the posts. Might look nice with some red bins, seating and lamp posts would tie in with the 3rd rail! Paul at Cr signals does some wonderful lights and would finish them in nse red.

Regards Steve.

• Like 1

Hi Steve thanks that's agreat idea with the canopy I was already thinking about the red lamps great minds think alike .

Fingers crossed I get of work on time this week then I can help graham get the 3rd rail fitted and then we can get the canopies roughly placed and holes drilled so they can slot in once they are painted

Stuart

Hi Stuart, will look forward to the updates in regards to the 3rd rail. Its great that my suggestion has mirrored your own thoughts. I always thought the Nse theme was a winner always looked smart! I think your on to a winner. Will certainly be looking forward to the station progressing.

Regards Steve.

• Like 1

Thanks Steve. I completely Agree just adding abit of colour to the station should make it stand out and in the small space it's in should look rather smart well that's what I hoping.

It's upto me now to crack on with the layout and get all the fine details on. I still need to get the locos chipped but with Xmas coming up that should sort that out hopefully :)

I have still got plenty of weathering to get done on stock aswell yet so Iv got lots to keep me occupied.

Stuart

Hi Stuart, i agree totally about a bit of colour. Will really bring that corner to life! But also the 3rd rail and Nse colour scheme will tie everything together. I do think that corner is going to look really good when your done.

Regards Steve.

• Like 1

Hi Stuart, was having a look on ebay. And came across some n gauge station furniture. The seller is called dustylionflower if you search n gauge layout you will find his stuff. I will try and provide a link for you.

Regards Steve.

• Like 1