1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

I suppose that true when a lady desperately needs the loo she often has her legs crossed.....hehe

...............................................     are you trying to get me into trouble     .....    :O  :O  :O .. :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

MLv   ........   RaR   ........................       :dontknow:    .................................                 ...........................    connection between the two   ....................    Mlv  ..+..   RaR     .................. Oh? ...... + Halloween    .................................   NO!

...............................   Nah, he wouldn't do that  ...............................     :no:    ......................     ....................................

RaR came all the way down from the soggy Oop Narth  .................................      .....................................   for Trick or Treat??    ....................................     :superstition: ............. :superstition:  .............    :superstition:

DPonLSD.jpg

To my,limited, knowledge, The MLv has not been seen at/through DP, since the late 80's........ :drag:

Fitting, it may have appeared as a Ghost train,having emerged from Harbour Tunnel,then through DP. on Halloween.

Further up the line from Dover, this weekend this was occurring, @            Shepherdswell        :O

Edited by David Todd

Quality as usual, Mr T. May I ask, what the Road surface is made of...Im doing a few town roads soon...........and might "av it large"....so to speak with your idea? :sungum:

Dave

post-13585-0-42124300-1413879978.jpg

post-13585-0-34070700-1413840436_thumb.j

post-13585-0-94505400-1413721339_thumb.j

post-13585-0-29168700-1413836275_thumb.j

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 3

post-13585-0-96430800-1413816932_thumb.j

The "White Line", is, I section beam,Plastruct, embedded,into the sheet Foam,which is, Woodland Scenics. The line will be coloured for edging finish.

If using foam,maybe best,to give it a "sealer",before spreading, your glue, oops!, I did not seal. So, it caused minor lifting.

In the pic, you can see, I used a Wallpaper roller.

If you decide to use one,experiment first...........

Too much pressure when rolling,................will develop, hairline crack's, you will not see,until dry.

The second, (topcoat), was sprinkled, then, a pipette with diluted Pva, was applied, much the same way,as track ballasting.

Then gently rolled with the roller, doing it too much,you will get large section's "lifting", when dried.

:drag: .

• Like 1

This is what they want !!!  Great idea...ballast and wallpaper roller. :toclue:

Dave

Ok, am willing to post the roller,to the next member,who want's to use it,when am finished. He then, passes it on to the next member, etc, etc. may get it back in a year, or so.

Hey, your thread-mill ,is not so bad, either.            :drag: 

I like the second picture particularly, pop a vehicle of two in front of the track, at the same point....and that will be a great picture.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

The surface was still drying out,at the time the pic, was taken.

But,             just for you,                 (your my favourite poster :rolleyes:   ,on your thread-mill, but, don't tell anyone :secret:)

Earlier, today...........

post-13585-0-22788900-1414934046.jpg

post-13585-0-03130200-1414934060.jpg

post-13585-0-41596400-1414934069.jpg

post-13585-0-35954500-1414934080.jpg

post-13585-0-89386000-1414934103.jpg

post-13585-0-10763300-1414934125.jpg

• Like 3

Well   .........

But,             just for you,                 (your my favourite poster    ,on your thread-mill, but, don't tell anyone )

..............................................                          .........................................           ...........      ....................................                     :beee: