RMweb

1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Moorings...............hope you  have had a good week and hope you have a good weekend, if,..........you are not working shift's, that is.......... :O

Last week, I was unhappy about, fitting 2. hangar's to the numbered, platform signage.......so..........?

The one on the left is 2 hangar's, one the right, one hangar.

post-13585-0-00956500-1407578812_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-90484100-1407578815_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-75006500-1407578818_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-13057000-1407578822_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-91816600-1407578824_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-10702300-1407578828_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-92128700-1407578830_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Steady there now  ..  dt  .....   

Replacement, platform edge support's, not all but random.................

If you model those replacements in  .... :nono:   ..  you will only have to redo them again later, as they weather  .......    :O

Re the signs, I know you didn't like doing the 2 x hangar ones   .......   but your pictures of the 2 x hangar platform 1 sign  ....   is  ....   err   ...   well  ....   very good   ...............     and I do prefer it .....

Best I go get my coat now then and walk the dog  .................   bu99er   .....   :scratchhead: .......   he is still in kennels from when we were away   ..........    eerr  ....   best I go practice walking the dog then   ...........      

post-13585-0-39552900-1407604147_thumb.j

A classic,  cycle holding device in the background, return to find you only have a padlocked front wheel remaining........ :O  :scratchhead:

But, not to worry.........the thief,is easily detected .........................

As he Unicycle's...........around town.........

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 1

Mornin.............Autumn, arrives for 1 day..............

The main reason for walking up to DP,was for the siting of the signage, incase I had missed some,

Also,

remind myself, of the colouring of this brickwork,at the lower part of this building..........................

post-13585-0-70247600-1407654302_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-02524700-1407654309_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-33235000-1407654355_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Very nice dt  ..............    :sungum:  :sungum:

I hope the timetables are correct  ....     they might be very small for us big Scaley's  ......    but the little people will see them as full size  .......   we wouldn't want anyone to miss a train now  ......    :O   ................    :jester:  :jester:

Joking aside, they look just the part  ...  

• RMweb Premium

All police leave in Kent has been cancelled this weekend after a Presier baby went missing. Van-cam TV caught this footage early Monday morning.  

The suspect was last seen in the vicinity of Dover Priory Railway station wearing a green shirt and khaki trousers.

All police leave in Kent has been cancelled this weekend after a Presier baby went missing. Van-cam TV caught this footage early Monday morning.  

The suspect was last seen in the vicinity of Dover Priory Railway station wearing a green shirt and khaki trousers.

Ha.......He changed, now wearing Khaki shirt, green trousers.

Presier, is a common name, as we are only 21 mile 's from the EU.

It appear's,Channel swimming, a yearly event here (June-Sept),has been halted for 2 day's,   due to wave height and high wind's.......

Also appears to be having trouble opening a packet of e-fags - this may be a clue to his identity   .................   police think they may have uncovered a shocking history of the man   .........  "It is an electrifying story." a spokesman claimed   .........    we think his trail of crime might have started with petty crime, involving next-door's Electric Meter to run a toy train set and developed from there  .........

.........    he may also be making a life-like, highly detailed, replica of Dover Stations   .........

Police suspect he might be planning a copy-cat attack on a Mail Train   ........   a spokesman said - "It will take him some time, as he has to wait for an opportunity for the Mail Service to be run by train again. He may be waiting for some time for extremely poor flying conditions to ground the Mail Planes. We are on full alert this weekend, because of the downgraded Hurricane which came across the Atlantic this weekend."  ......     :read:

Evidence obtained indicates he has recently purchased some replica Mail Coaches, which he may be using to help him in his planning.  ........    :senile:  

Sasquatch

Posted Today, 07:46

All police leave in Kent has been cancelled this weekend

The local police station had to be closed over the weekend.............. :O

Thieves broke in ......... stole toilet's and associated fitting's.................

A Police spokesman, said....................."We have nothing to go on"............. :drag: