Large shed on down side at Hellifield

lmsforever

The Stationmaster, on 01 Oct 2013 - 23:56, said:snapback.png

So yet again I need to repeat that it never existed  .  .  .  .

No secret tunnels or mysterious sheds with locked doors  . 

Oh, no !   I don't believe it.

Please tell me this isn't true.

What about those bricked-up sidings in Box Tunnel?

First you tell me there's no Father Christmas, now you say there's no strategic steam reserve.

I can't take much more of this!

Don't worry Devonseasider - All is not lost !!!

All it needs is a fortnights holiday in Northern Sweden to restore your faith in the Strategic  Steam

Reserve  ( Admittedly not the British Strategic Steam Reserve but lets not quibble over minor details )

Those mysterious sheds with locked doors  - are still their, as proved by the German TV Report.

So book your holiday tickets today and good hunting.

Better still if you wait until December - you can also fit in a trip to see Father Christmas at

the same time, as he's only just next door in Lapland, so best take the kids along as well.

Santa's Lapland Hoilday's

Don't worry Devonseasider - All is not lost !!!

All it needs is a fortnights holiday in Northern Sweden to restore your faith in the Strategic  Steam

Reserve  ( Admittedly not the British Strategic Steam Reserve but lets not quibble over minor details )

Those mysterious sheds with locked doors  - are still their, as proved by the German TV Report.

So book your holiday tickets today and good hunting.

Better still if you wait until December - you can also fit in a trip to see Father Christmas at

the same time, as he's only just next door in Lapland, so best take the kids along as well.

Yyeeeeeessssssss !!!!

There is life after retirement after all!

Archived