Pannier Sound for ZIMO

orford

Anybody know whether anyone offers a GWR 'Pannier' sound file for ZIMO ? I just kind of assumed that as it is such a popular prototype, Digitrains would have it in their range - but apparently not. Not listed on their web site anyway.

I am aware that several suppliers do Pannier sounds for Loksound - but I already have the Zimo decoder installed, currently running with one of its not-very-realistic inbuilt 'German' sounds and so I really want a reblow if I can find anyone who can do it.

Thanks.
Don Mason

I have two Pannier Tanks with LokSound V4 Pannier Sound Tracks purchased from Wickness Models and I am very please with their performance. You may wish to visit either the Wickness  or Howes website and enquire if they re-blow decoders to your chosen sound track.

I have purchased a large quantity of sound decoders this year from both companies and have been pleased with all of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Wickness Models have just started selling Zimo Sound decoders and I note that a 57XX Pannier sound track is available. If still required I would first email Douglas at Wickness in order to check that he has the version you are looking for.

I am pleased with his Prairie Zimo decoders.

Archived