Loksound self adjustment

Montague

I have installed a Loksound 4.0 in a Bachmann O4. I read a few nights ago that there is a certain cv you can use for the decoder to adjust itself by running forward at max speed for a short while and reading back the motor info. Unfortunately, for my life I cannot find the text where I read it again. Can someone help me?

• RMweb Gold

I have installed a Loksound 4.0 in a Bachmann O4. I read a few nights ago that there is a certain cv you can use for the decoder to adjust itself by running forward at max speed for a short while and reading back the motor info. Unfortunately, for my life I cannot find the text where I read it again. Can someone help me?

That helpful chap Nigel Cliffe told me to place the loco so it has a good clear run of several feet ahead of it, put the DCC system into Ops Programming/Programming on the main, set CV54 to zero, and press F1. It worked for me, with excellent slow-speed running thereafter.

That helpful chap Nigel Cliffe told me to place the loco so it has a good clear run of several feet ahead of it, put the DCC system into Ops Programming/Programming on the main, set CV54 to zero, and press F1. It worked for me, with excellent slow-speed running thereafter.

Oh brilliant, thanks a lot!!

Archived