RMweb

Instructions for the Cambrian C24 POA scrap wagon.

I have been given a Cambrian C24 kit of a POA scrap wagon but there are no instructions with it. Can anybody post a copy here for me to look at ? There seems to be two sets of axle boxes and that is a bit puzzling.

I have sent an email to Cambrian requesting a copy of the instructions but I did not receive a reply so I assume that they are away for the holiday period.

I have been given a Cambrian C24 kit of a POA scrap wagon but there are no instructions with it. Can anybody post a copy here for me to look at ? There seems to be two sets of axle boxes and that is a bit puzzling.

I have sent an email to Cambrian requesting a copy of the instructions but I did not receive a reply so I assume that they are away for the holiday period.

There are several sets of axleguards/boxes, as different lot numbers used the same body with different suspensions. A scroll through the photos here might provide some illumination:-

http://paulbartlett.zenfolio.com/scrapwagonssa

Cambrian Models have pointed out that all their instructions are available as PDF files which can be downloaded from their website. I have done this now.

This model can be built with the bogies on rocker plates but the instructions say to only do this at one end. Would doing it at both ends cause problems ?

This model can be built with the bogies on rocker plates but the instructions say to only do this at one end. Would doing it at both ends cause problems ?

Yes, there would be nothing to stop the wagon slumping over to one side.

Jon

More help required : The plates which are glued to the underside of the floor are both marked B with a ''1'' and a ''0'' on each side. The side marked ''0'' has three lugs but the instructions are not clear so I do not understand why one side is different to the other. Which side goes where and why does it matter anyway ?

Archived