Notttingham Model Railway Exhibition 15th & 16th March

doctor quinn

Notttingham Model Railway Exhibition will be held on the 15th and 16th of March at Haddon Park High School, Harvey Road Bilborough Nottingham NG8 3BB.

http://www.nottingha.../exhibmain1.htm

This year we have two European layouts debuting at Nottingham; Nick Palette's Dutch HO "Boomeer"

post-7218-0-02293100-1393613337.jpg

and Axel Klozenbucher's Oe scale Bergwerk II, based on a German coal mine. Trade support is by Mount Tabor Models

We also have  the following North American layouts; Easter Park (HO),North Haston (HO), Watts Crossing (N) and Shasta (Z)

This year we've got more hardstanding car-parking so we won't be using the playing fields again.

See you there.

Nick 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went to this exhibition, (first one in over 20 years!), as a new returner to the hobby I am amazed at the standards and quality of the layouts/products on offer. all of the exhibitors where very friendly and eager to talk and demonstrate, mr Fownes, cardboard john, amazing just amazing, saw a number of old friends I had not seen for years lots of good grief I thought you were dead ! Great day. Congratulations on a fantastic exhibition.

Archived