hello from bill in delaware

dancingbill

Hi Bill and welcome to the forum from Bill in Morecambe in the UK!

I hope this is the info you are after. It's from the DCC on-board spec sheet which you can download in full from www.Bachmann.co.uk

Table of CV Values
CV          Description               Range         Default

1             Primary Address       1-127          3
2             Start voltage             1-63            3
3             Acceleration rate       0-63           8
4             Deceleration rate      0-63            6
5             Max voltage               0-63           63

Regards

Bill

Hi Bill and welcome. I've moved your topic to the DCC questions area where it should feel more at home.

Hi Mod 6,

The OP's question is of course in the right place now you have moved it for him........but how does he know you moved it, and where you put it.??  Just wondered, as he is completely new to the site.?

Bob.

Hi Mod 6,

The OP's question is of course in the right place now you have moved it for him........but how does he know you moved it, and where you put it.??  Just wondered, as he is completely new to the site.?

Bob.

Hi Bob

I've advised him by PM with a link to the new location, hopefully he will pick that up if he's unaware of the change.  But he hasn't been on the forum since his first post.

Hi Bob

I've advised him by PM with a link to the new location, hopefully he will pick that up if he's unaware of the change. But he hasn't been on the forum since his first post.

If he is new to forums he may not realise he has a pm, he might not even know what a pm is.??

If he is new to forums he may not realise he has a pm, he might not even know what a pm is.??

He's started another topic in new members, I've advised him there where the other one is and will wait his acknowledgment before moving that one.

Archived