Nu-Cast 47XX Instructions/parts sheet sought

Hello.

Does anyone have a copy of the instructions/parts sheet for a Nu-Cast GWR 47xx that they could copy for me or point me in the direction of where I could obtain one please? A new on-line acquisition has come without the instructions/parts list and an initial sift of the parts has left quite a few that I can't identify. As it's the old Cotswold kit it's got considerably more components than kits from the former K's range. Thank you in anticipation for any help.   

Was that the unfinished £99 eBay one? Looked a bit rough for the price, even though most bits were present....

No. I got mine for £62.00 without wheels and motor - I'd already got a spare set of Romfords. I saw the £99.00 one and was put off by the starting price. Mine certainly isn't perfect - the larger castings are fine, but some of the smaller detail castings are unrecognisable - the whistles are almost indistinguishable from the sprue they're attached to and are certainly bin-bound. 

In that case, I think you got away with it!

Yes, I think I did alright. I wasn't going higher than £65.00 and I wouldn't have bothered at all if I hadn't already got the driving wheels. Some of the missing part sheet problem is sorted - I've got a Cotswold Hawksworth tender with a parts diagram and that's got a very similar internal design to the Collett 4,000 gallon tender with the 47XX.

Archived