Falcon Brass Highland Clan - missing instructions

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help, or if this is the right place for this. I have got hold of a Falcon Brass, Highland Clan. The only problem is that it has got no instructions. Do any members have a set of instructions they might be willing to share?

I thought of trying here first as I am not sure if the owner of Falcon Brass is working or not, his web site does not make it clear.

Kind regards

Duncan

I thought of trying here first as I am not sure if the owner of Falcon Brass is working or not, his web site does not make it clear.

Last time I contacted him, at least 2 years ago, I sent a polite letter along with a s.a.e (and a couple of extra stamps to help cover cost). A copy of the instructions along with a few extra build notes came back.

Sadly, the instructions in that case were not much help and it remained - like most of these quite old kits - a scrap(tch) build.

• RMweb Premium

Last time I contacted him, at least 2 years ago, I sent a polite letter along with a s.a.e (and a couple of extra stamps to help cover cost). A copy of the instructions along with a few extra build notes came back.

Sadly, the instructions in that case were not much help and it remained - like most of these quite old kits - a scrap(tch) build.

Thanks I will give it a try

Kind regards

Duncan

Archived