Overseas stores for German Rolling stock

Can anybody recommend any continental retailers who stock the likes of Roco? i'm looking to purchase some DB electrics, notably a Roco Class 103 but i am new to the continental market so was hoping someone might be able to point me in the direction of a decent company!

Thanks in advance!

Can anybody recommend any continental retailers who stock the likes of Roco? i'm looking to purchase some DB electrics, notably a Roco Class 103 but i am new to the continental market so was hoping someone might be able to point me in the direction of a decent company!

Thanks in advance!

If you are in the UK then I would suggest that you contact Arcadia based in Shaw. No personal experience, as I usually get my stock in Germany, but they do seem to have a good reputation.

Bernard

If you are in the UK then I would suggest that you contact Arcadia based in Shaw. No personal experience, as I usually get my stock in Germany, but they do seem to have a good reputation.

Bernard

I have used Arcasia recently and they were excellent. I wanted something shown on their website but it turned out to have been sold. They had an alternative which was slightly more expensive but they let me have it for the cheaper price - full marks!

If you choose to go abroad, I have used Modellbahn-shop Lippe (http://www.modellbahnshop-lippe.com and they have ben very good, too.

Archived