Hello

Andy you say the nicest things to a girl, flattery will get you every-where. Thank-you to the other folk who liked the layout, now eight years old and still going strong.

Cheers

George

I enjoyed this issue, although BRM is not a magazine I usually buy, the Bedlam Heath layout being the reason

for my purchase. Ben Jones and Andy York's comments on pages 68/9 on the changing cost structures facing Bachmann (and the others too)

seemed a very reasonable analysis of the supply conditions facing the hobby. There is however the demand side of this-

perhaps people will pay extra for particular favourites-the Wainwright C 00 gauge model being a good example- this may be at the expense

of other purchases however. If there is an overall fall in demand for the industries products after prices have risen, then yes we can expect

maybe one (or two) established firms to leave the industry. Sad, but thats Economics for you.....

Archived