Wanted - Killin station bldg/Loch Tay drawings?

Julian

Can anyone help please? "Modellers Backtrack" Vol 4 No 3 (Aug/Sept 1994) apparently has an article about the Killin "Pugs". In that article, I understand there are drawings for Killin station building and maybe Loch Tay station and/or engine shed. Would anyone have a copy of this magazine which they could lend/sell me or perhaps send me a decent photo copy of this article? Happy to pay all reasonable costs, of course. I collect anything and everything on the Killin branch: I think I have all the articles from "Backtrack" and "Bylines" but not this one, and I can't find a s/h copy anywhere at present. Hope someone can help me out? PM me if you can, please. Many thanks indeed.

Kind regards to all. 

Hi Julian, I think Doc might be referring to my thread on the Area around Loch Tay as I've been doing quite a bit of research with a View to modeling in 4mm. <http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/76068-detail-track-plans-and-photos-of-loch-tay/>  I'm sure I have copies of what you want (and they came from Doc as well who was a great help) If you pm me an email address I can send you my research (photo heavy) and I can also photo copy some other stuff including the station and engine shed plans and post them to you if you want.

A good book worth picking up (I got mine from Amazon and there's some on there at the moment) is "The Killin branch railway" by Colin Hogarth. Any thing I can help with don't hesitate to drop a line. Regards Steve

Archived