Chicago Rail-Garden

Hammer

I stumbled across this utterly bizarre concept for a mobile garden to be installed on a Chicago inner-city train to allow passengers to see what the city looks like with more greenery: My link

According to the article, it's just a concept by an artist, but it's been given permission in theory by the transit authority. I presume it would actually be placed on a wagon rather then cutting apart a railway car as in the picture, but it still seems ridiculously expensive if the artist is going to push ahead with it.

• RMweb Premium

I stumbled across this utterly bizarre concept for a mobile garden to be installed on a Chicago inner-city train to allow passengers to see what the city looks like with more greenery: My link

According to the article, it's just a concept by an artist, but it's been given permission in theory by the transit authority. I presume it would actually be placed on a wagon rather then cutting apart a railway car as in the picture, but it still seems ridiculously expensive if the artist is going to push ahead with it.

Is it going to be unveiled on first of April.

Jamie

• 3 weeks later...

Archived