Model Shops in Derby?

Winty

Just done a quick search and know of Model zone if its still in the shopping centre though i'm not sure from what I've read.

Is there any good model railway shops near the Westfield shopping centre which could keep me entertained while the missus shops?

Thanks  

• RMweb Gold

Just done a quick search and know of Model zone if its still in the shopping centre though i'm not sure from what I've read.

Is there any good model railway shops near the Westfield shopping centre which could keep me entertained while the missus shops?

Thanks

It closed last year when Modelzone ceased trading.A walk will take you to Loughborough Model Centre shop...a schlepp from the odious Westfield Centre I'm afraid ....Google it.The walk will do you good.Phone before you go to ensure they are open...they have a busy swapmeet and show schedule so they may not be there.

Ive been meaning to go there for a while now as is not that far from me.

Could you post what they are like/how you got on please

I use them quite a lot, Chris and his Wife Nicky will always have a deal and have a good selection of Second Hand as well as new, AND if you want a Bus, they probably have it in stock, they sponsor Bus Rallies as well I believe, as well as doing most Major Model Railway Shows around the Midlands.

Andy.

Archived