Classified section subscription not working

Norm81

I subscribed to the 4mm section of the classifieds some time ago but I'm not receiving any notifications or emails. I have checked my spam folder and also the notification settings in my user cp. Any ideas as to why this doesn't work?

I subscribed to the 4mm section of the classifieds some time ago but I'm not receiving any notifications or emails. I have checked my spam folder and also the notification settings in my user cp. Any ideas as to why this doesn't work?

Are you using Apple icloud for email. The reason I ask is that I have a similar problem. Apple were marking most of my emails from info@rmweb.co.uk as junk and now they seem to be blocking them at the server so I get no email notifications at all. Trying to contact Apple to sort this sends you into an infinite loop with no way of correcting this (so far).

Are you using Apple icloud for email. The reason I ask is that I have a similar problem. Apple were marking most of my emails from info@rmweb.co.uk as junk and now they seem to be blocking them at the server so I get no email notifications at all. Trying to contact Apple to sort this sends you into an infinite loop with no way of correcting this (so far).

Hi, no I'm aol mail and I'm still getting notifications for new posts in topics I'm subscribed to which also seem to come from info@rmweb.co.uk.

Archived