Dynamis Controller

modelpara

Hi Guys

I have two Dynamis Base Stations and two hand held units but I did not get the Power supply units with them or the connecter from the base station to the track so I am looking for a source for these if anyone can give me any suggestions as to where to look please.

I am also looking for power supply units and track connectors for the Bachmann select of which I have 3 of those as well!

All help appreciated.

If I may ask, why multiples of these DCC systems?

Are you planning to sell them on?

Acquired from a collection I won on Ebay that didnt mention in the listing that they had them so was a bonus, I am thinking of selling on the EZ commands but not sure yet about the Dynamis

Acquired from a collection I won on Ebay that didnt mention in the listing that they had them so was a bonus, I am thinking of selling on the EZ commands but not sure yet about the Dynamis

I have just realised that what I thought were two separate Dynamis sets is actually a command station and a pro add on ooops

I have just realised that what I thought were two separate Dynamis sets is actually a command station and a pro add on ooops

That's very good news then.

The Dynamis base unit, containing the Command Station and Power Station (Booster), combined with the Pro Box would be quite useful, whether you wish to sell it, or keep it for your own use.

With 2 handsets, the Pro Box allows loco rosters to be shared, copied and updated by sync'ing them.

The Pro Box also allows more IR transmitter/receiver units to be added, which if placed carefully will eliminate IR blind spots.

Going back to the power supplies.

There have been several reports suggesting that replacing the supplied Bachmann power supply, with a suitable quality alternative, will also eradicate some of the technical issues that many people have experienced with the Dynamis DCC system. The original power supply being blamed, or said to be a contributing factor in those issues.

I can't verify if this is indeed the case though.

That's very good news then.

The Dynamis base unit, containing the Command Station and Power Station (Booster), combined with the Pro Box would be quite useful, whether you wish to sell it, or keep it for your own use.

With 2 handsets, the Pro Box allows loco rosters to be shared, copied and updated by sync'ing them.

The Pro Box also allows more IR transmitter/receiver units to be added, which if placed carefully will eliminate IR blind spots.

Going back to the power supplies.

There have been several reports suggesting that replacing the supplied Bachmann power supply, with a suitable quality alternative, will also eradicate some of the technical issues that many people have experienced with the Dynamis DCC system. The original power supply being blamed, or said to be a contributing factor in those issues.

I can't verify if this is indeed the case though.

Bachmann have been in touch the single PSU is £21 plus £2 in postage so well worth it I suspect :)

So the PSU and the cable arrived but apart from one jerk by the Hornby 08 nothing is moving or making noise GRRRRR

And success I have managed to find the fault (solder connections had broken for some reason and dirty track) and its now fixed, I have finally heard my APT sound for myself :)

Archived