Wizard Models/51L

jwealleans

I'm surprised there isn't a topic already, but many of us will already know about Andrew's excellent service. This is a typical example:

Placed an order via the website at lunchtime. I had an email reponse within 3 minutes (yes, three minutes) telling me that part of the order was out of stock and asking whether I wanted the rest sent on anyway. I duly received the rest the next day.

This is the standard of service I have consistently had from Andrew since he took the business on. It's the first place I look for anything I need these days.

• RMweb Gold

Yes, Andrew provides a first class service. I was originally disappointed when Wizard Models was sold to Andrew and he cut out a lot of the ranges that the original owner carried - I tended to use Wizard as a "one stop shop", paint, HMRS transfers etc etc. But now I have found ather suppliers for all that stuff, and frankly HMRS direct is the way to go for transfers and Andrew's service on what he does supply is fast, efficient, accurate, friendly, faultless B)

Well if I'd known I would have hung on to my order for the weekend. You're not listed on the website, Andrew (unless you're in disguise).

On the BRM Village page - I suppose if you only pay the cheap seats stand rent, you only get cheap seats publicity. At least we get a carpet in steerage though....

• 1 year later...

Archived