Can anyone out there find time to help me with completion of some EM Gauge kits in return for payment.

At the age of 81 I find myself with the onset of Parkinsons Disease and no longer able to hold things still

I have a number of loco/van/coach and a couple of chassis which I would like to see completed, but which

I am no longer able to do myself

Naturally a fully detailed list can be supplied, and getting any or all completed would be a bonus for me

Thanks for reading this

Michael

Can anyone out there find time to help me with completion of some EM Gauge kits in return for payment.

At the age of 81 I find myself with the onset of Parkinsons Disease and no longer able to hold things still

I have a number of loco/van/coach and a couple of chassis which I would like to see completed, but which

I am no longer able to do myself

Naturally a fully detailed list can be supplied, and getting any or all completed would be a bonus for me

Thanks for reading this

Michael

I  would willing help out but I am now to far away to be of assistance. The postal service from here is slow so it makes delivery dated hard to keep.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Michael

I sympathise with you, this getting old lark is no fun!!!. Brians name on the forum is mozzer models, not mosser models as I stated earlier if you decide to look him up on the forum.

Ian

Good evening Michael,

Although I live fairly close to you I'm afraid I cannot help you at the moment as I have so many other projects on the go at present, and that is not counting a full time job and a demanding 7 yr old.

I was just wondering if there was any local model railway club that could give you a hand? I know there is a model exhibition coming up at the end of the month down at Portsmouth.  If it is to far for you to travel I will make some enquiries on your behalf if you would like me to ? As I know some of the modellers will be from shall we say " north of the downs ".

All the best,

Martyn.

Hello Martyn

Many thanks for the interest. I am intending to visit Portsmouth South Hants Club on November 29th

as I know quite a lot of the people down there. In fact it was Ray Hodson who suggested the route of asking

for help through the various forums. EMGS/RMWeb etc

Thanks for your suggestions

Best regards

Michael

Archived