Lost a couple of forums !

travelintrev

I know thats a bit careless of me,  but if I try to go to  NGRM online  and Gn15 (aka Gnatterbox)  Google Chrome (and Bing)are telling me that those web pages "are not available"

I know the the Gn15 / Minimum Gauge forum was going through a hosting change  last week-end.  Have both ceased operating or is it me / my laptop /Chrome? 

I don't have problems accessing other sites.  Any help information or suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Trevor

• RMweb Premium

I know thats a bit careless of me,  but if I try to go to  NGRM online  and Gn15 (aka Gnatterbox)  Google Chrome (and Bing)are telling me that those web pages "are not available"

I know the the Gn15 / Minimum Gauge forum was going through a hosting change  last week-end.  Have both ceased operating or is it me / my laptop /Chrome? 

I don't have problems accessing other sites.  Any help information or suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Trevor

They are both there for me Trevor using Mozilla

Thanks Guys, 

It could be my internet provider -- (it's via cell phone network, ) so I'll put money on my spare one tomorrow & see if that the cause.  Problem does not appear to be this laptop  / Chrome as I tried on my old (slow) unit that only has Bing / IE. Same results. Funny thing is they were both working up till last week end.  

I tried downloading Mozilla  Mick,  but all the warning bells and whistles went off as this machine detected it as "Malware"  !  

Cheers

Trev. 

I've just been to NGRM without problem. As a result of your post, I've just tried GN15 for the first time in a few weeks, to find all my saved links don't work! I use Mozilla Firefox. I'll now have to try to re-find all my saved GN15 links from the advice given above!

Archived